Gratitude quotes and gratitude sayings can help you. If you feel not in the mood of being grateful, they can serve as a reminder. If you already feel grateful, then they can increase your vibrations even more.
It is up to you to see the beauty of everyday things. Being grateful is a choice and gratitude is a practice, make it a priority.
Gratitude opens a new path for you in this life full of routines. You can convert your routines to rituals by having gratitude practices.
Every day is a new start, is a miracle. It is enough to be grateful for. If you do not feel like that, it is ok, take this as a message that you are not centered baby, shake, dance, sing, go to nature, walk, do some sports, do what makes your soul happy, and practice gratitude till you begin to see all those miracles around you again.
If you need some inspiration, here we go. I prepare a really cool list of gratitude sayings and gratitude quotes. Let’s start!
Gratitude for life quotes
- When you are grateful, an invisible blanket of peace covers you, it makes you glow, it makes you happy, strong, warm. Gratitude puts the mind at ease about everything around. Om Swami
- If you are not grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more? Roy T. Bennett
- When gratitude becomes an essential foundation in our lives, miracles start to appear everywhere. Emmanuel Dagher
- Happiness cannot be traveled to owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. Denis Waitley
- The root of joy is gratefulness. David Steindl-Rast
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate – Oprah Winfrey
- What a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. Marcus Aurelius
- The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see. Mary Davis
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. Melody Beattie
- Each day is a GIFT, not a given right.
- Gratitude in advance is the most creative force in the universe. Most people do not know this, yet it is true. Expressing thankfulness in advance is the way of all Masters. Neale Donald Walsch
- There is so much to be grateful for, just open your eyes.
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. Eckhart Tolle
- It is not happiness that brings us gratitude. It is gratitude that brings us happiness.
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. Willie Nelson
- The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become. Robert Holden
- If you want to find happiness, find gratitude. Steve Maraboli
- You have a choice each and every single day. I choose to feel blessed, to feel grateful. To be excited. I choose to be thankful and to be happy. Amber Housley
- Gratitude, like faith, is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it grows, and the more power you have to use it on your behalf. If you do not practice gratefulness, its benefaction will go unnoticed, and your capacity to draw on its gifts will be diminished. To be grateful is to find blessings in everything. This is the most powerful attitude to adopt, for there are blessings in everything. Alan Cohen
- A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
- Through the eyes of gratitude, everything is a miracle.
- Be grateful for what you have, and where you are in your journey. Gratitude is key to manifesting abundance. Abraham Hicks.
- When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Tecumseh
- Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times, you grow. Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement. For each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character. Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons. Troy Amdahl
- I do not have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness. It’s right in front of me if I am paying attention and practicing gratitude. Brene Brown.
- Gratitude is an essential part of being present. When you go deeply into the present, gratitude arises spontaneously.
Gratitude to God quotes
- O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness. William Shakespeare
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say, ‘thank you’? William Arthur Ward
- What I have done is worthy of nothing but silence and forgetfulness, but what God has done for me is worthy of everlasting and thankful memory.Joseph Hall
- Thank you, God, for all your blessings to me and my family? For the strength, you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful. Anonymous
- Gratitude to God is to accept everything, even my problems with joy. Mother Teresa
- Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say thank you, for all I have. Anonymous
- Thank you God for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Garrison Keillor
- Dear God, from the bottom of my heart. I want to thank you for loving me, forgiving me, healing me, and never leaving me. Anonymous
- Sometimes I just look up, smile, and say, “ I know that was You, God! Thanks.”
Gratitude quotes in Islam
- Being grateful is not just an act of saying Alhamdulillah. Being grateful is an attitude. It’s a lifestyle. It’s a way of thinking. You’re constantly grateful. Nouman Ali Khan
- If a blessing descends upon you then make it last by being grateful. Imam Ali
- Gratitude is not seeing the blessing but seeing the Giver. Being able to feel gratitude is also God’s blessing. Kushayri
- Surely, the giver is better for you than a blessing. What will you do with the blessing if you take the potion? It is not the gift I find flavor; it is the one that gives it. Bişr-i Yasin
- My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me. Imam ash-Shafi’i
Gratitude quotes by Rumi
- Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.
- If you only say one prayer in a day, make it ‘Thank you.’
- Be grateful for your life, every detail of it, and your face will come to shine like a sun, and everyone who sees it will be made glad and peaceful. Persist in gratitude, and you will slowly become one with the Sun of Love, and Love will shine through you its all-healing joy.
- Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk.
Gratitude verses in the Holy Quran
- Then remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not reject Me. (2:152)
- Why should God make you suffer torment if you are thankful and believe in Him? God always rewards gratitude and He knows everything. (4:147).
- Say, it is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts: little are you grateful. (67:23)
- If you give thanks, I will give you more. (14:7)
- And if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. (14:34)
What does the Bible say about gratitude? Bible verses on gratitude
- Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. Thes 5:18
- Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! (Psalm 107:1)
- And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. (Colossians 3:15)
- This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
- I will praise You as long as I live. (Psalm 63:4)
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. (Phil 4:6)
- Lord, I pray you today with all my heart! May I shout for joy to you, and may all the earth praise you with me. I worship you with gladness, and I come before you with joyful songs. I praise you, Lord because you are God. You beautifully created me, and I am yours. We are your people and the sheep of your pasture. I will enter your gates with thanksgiving and your marvelous courts with praise, I give thanks to you Lord, and I praise your holy name, You O Lord, are good and your love endures forever! May your faithfulness continue through all generations. Amen. (Psalm 100)
Buddhism gratitude quotes
Buddhism spreads positivity, a no-violence attitude, and gratitude always. I have searched for you some beautiful quotes of Dalai Lama.
- When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
- The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation and goodness.
- Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.
Buddha gratitude quotes
- Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
- You have no cause on anything but gratitude and joy.
- Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.
My mother’s grandmother was an incredible woman from who I learned a lot by just being with her when I was a kid.
She was repeating during the day again and again the same two words: “Hesapsız şükür” in Turkish meaning “Uncounted Gratitude.”
I find myself, many times repeating these words of her during my daily life. Gratitude for whatever comes. Whatever comes welcome!
This gratitude saying of my grandmother lights my way to an awareness of living this life with gratitude. I hope these quotes in this blog post will light your way as well.
Gratitude is a practice my friend, make it a priority to invite miracles to your life. For gratitude practice, read here 16 gratitude exercises.
Below is a Pinterest-friendly photo…. so you can pin it to your Gratitude Board!