Design to Bring Art & Joy & Peace
Designed by the heart and made by hand
- Evil eye production and design are coming from 3000 BC.
- In Turkey, today there are just 2 villages, still producing the evil eye beads with the same format as in the past.
- These Turkish eye designs are original designs full of symbols and created by the heart of the master who believes in the power of it.
Protect yourself from bad energies
- It is believed that one can be harmed by the evil eye stare of an envious person, or by lengthy praise.
- This can occur either consciously or unconsciously. It is believed that the eye protects its owner from evil spirits and jealousy.
- The evil eye beads produced from glass absorbs and once broken all the bad energy vanishes and yourself, your family, loved ones and your home will be protected.
Strong symbolic images from human history
- The evil eye is a symbol of protection used in cultures around the world to ward off evil or jealous looks and bad health and bring good luck.
- Its found in all major religions and through countless cultures, being spread through the Mediterranean region and the Middle East.
- It is one of the strongest symbolic images in the world.
- We offer you symbols that are known as sacred through human histories such as evil eye beads, horseshoe, and fish.
- So you can choose the ones that you are most called for.
- You can use this evil eye protection as a decorative accessory in any corner of your home and spread good energies throughout your home.
- You can use this symbol in your home as a talisman, amulet, or protector and as a boho home decor for bedrooms, kitchen, art rooms, living rooms, offices, and gardens.
Support fair trade and this tradition to continue
- These home decor accessories are coming from a beautiful village in the Aegean part of Turkey.
- With your purchase, you are not only supporting this artisanal production and also making it possible for this human heritage to continue to live.
Environmentally friendly, recycled, zero waste products
- In the production process, glass waste is reused.
- Glass wastes are melted at 1000-1200 degrees on special ovens to be reshaped. An Anatolian glass master combines the power of the eye figure and the fire to create a brand-new talisman.
- Size: 35*10 cm