Ramadan E-Book: Living Ramadan As a Journey of Love
This book is an invitation to living Ramadan as a Journey of Love.
The book starts with a prayer of Rabi’a Al-Adawiya:
“O, my Lord, if I worship Thee from the fear of hell, burn me therein, and if worship Thee for the hope of paradise, exclude me therefrom, but if I worship Thee for Thine own sake, then withhold not from me Thy Eternal Beauty”.
91 pages book includes 15 chapters:
- What Ramadan is All About? Let’s Explain Ramadan?
- Ramadan Symbols and Why We Celebrate Ramadan?
- Welcoming Ramadan! How One Can Be Preparing for Ramadan?
- How to Make Most of Ramadan: Things toDo During Ramadan
- 10 Activities of Ramadan for Ramadan Reflections & Blessings of Ramadan
- Being a Secret Angel Has Never Been So Much Fun
- Creative 50 Ideas for 30 Good Deeds for Ramadan
- My First Ramadan Experience to Find the Meaning of Ramadan for Me
- Countdown the Month of Ramadan: Ramadan Daily Quotes & Sayings for 30 days
- Ramadan Night of Power and Why It is So Important?
- 1 Ramadan Story & 1 Ramadan Poem
- How to Eat Healthy & Exercise During Ramadan?
- Interesting Facts About Ramadan, Ramadan Questions and Ramadan Rules
- Ramadan At Home. How Can I Decorate My House for Ramadan?
- Ramadan for Kids: Explaining Ramadan to a Child
This Ramadan, may Rabia’s guidance be upon us.